Every independent garage that signs up to our scheme pledges to give you the very best customer service.
We have almost 2,000 members now, and they all take pride in ensuring you go home happy; whether you visit them to get your vehicle serviced, repaired, or for an MOT.
And there is no finer example of this than what the team at Ridgeway Garage, in Enfield, are doing. They have recently joined Trust My Garage, reflecting the fact that they have been providing excellent customer service for almost 40 years. The garage even lists celebrities such as actresses Michelle Ryan and Linda Lusardi, cricketer Phil Tufnell, comedian Ed Ray and footballers Ray Clemence and Paul Furlong amongst its growing clientele.
The owner of Ridgeway Garage, Gary Needham, said that providing fantastic customer service was ingrained in him from an early age. “I pride myself in treating all of my customers the way I would want to be treated,” he said. “My team and I open doors for them, stand up when they come in and when speaking to them and not only will we offer to pick up their cars from their house for free, we will also give them lifts home – and sometimes even to the shops! We don’t fleece, or rip off, any of our customers.”
This is the philosophy of every one of our member garages. This is enshrined in our Customer Charter, which is our commitment to providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction.
This means that we will:
1) Provide you with a fixed quote or an estimate, both inclusive of parts, labour and VAT
2) Only charge you for work completed and parts supplied and fitted
3) Follow your vehicle’s service schedule
4) Work to high standards and continue to achieve the key industry standards set by the RMI
5) Explain things clearly and treat you and your vehicle with respect
6) Use up-to-date technical information, techniques and tooling
7) Comply with the RMI ‘Code of Practice for Service & Repair’
It doesn’t matter who you are, whether you are a high-flying celebrity or the man on the Clapham omnibus, you will all be treated to the same highest standards.
Gary added: “We pride ourselves on our ability to treat everyone the same and with the courtesy they deserve. Whether our customers are having a tyre pumped up with air and we don’t charge them, or if they are having an engine fitted to their car – it doesn’t matter to how they are treated. That is something that is instilled in all of the staff here.”
Gary said that some of his celebrity clients have given him signed photographs of themselves, which he proudly displays in the garage’s reception area.
“We are constantly getting comments and open-mouthed looks as the customers look at them for the first time,” he said. “We are delighted to be members of TMG because we believe in the good old-fashioned values of honesty, trustworthiness and getting satisfaction from helping people.”
Do you know where your nearest Trust My Garage is? If not, don’t waste another second and type in your postcode in our garage finder to find quality service you just can’t beat.
- TMG member is a ‘Top Technician’ (trustmygarage.wordpress.com)
- Trust My Garage member is Independent Garage of the Year! (trustmygarage.wordpress.com)
- Why you will benefit from TRUST MY GARAGE getting Government backing (trustmygarage.wordpress.com)
- There’s one of us near you – wherever you are in the UK! (trustmygarage.wordpress.com)